Sunday, October 5, 2008

taking your training to another level





when i fist saw charlli east on you tube i was like amazed how a young black artist, one of my friends who does a lot of spoken word poetry told me about her, and I had to look her up myself. I love her work, and she is like a big inspiration in my life, and it makes me want to pick up my violin again, and restart my music career. and i you tubed black violin, and they remade a bradenburg concerto, i believe its the first movement, and I am currently not sure what key its in, but i posted it up because it was a dreaded composition that i played in highschool because I lost my principle chair to a sophomore within my section. I was a little disapointed, but I got my chair back before the concert, but the remake of this concerto makes me laugh because I whish I could have payed around with a lot music, and made it fun in highschool.

No comments: