Thursday, November 20, 2008

i jus love me some johnny

I love myself some jonh legend, like I remeber when i first heard him singing on kanye west hooks, and hearing baby I use to love you when I was in highschool and jus listening to his voice just made me wonder, maybe johnny is the man for me. So I posted up one of his recent works called "goodmorining", and there are no words that litterally explain how I feel about this song. One, i alwyas say goodmorning to people, even when its no longer morning...(something my and I started doin in highschool, and we never stop doing it). And 2, do you hear these lyrics, why wouldn't you want to start your morning without being next to the one you love, and it does not have to be in a boyfriend or girlfriend kissy poo poo type of shyt. Like just waking up in the morning next to your dog or cat, or watever... or just waking up in the morning and being joyful...thats what I want, to wake up to sweet happiness, no problems, no stress, no hassles.

1 comment:

ash said...

John Legend is great! His voice, his sound, his music period is really cool. I stole his 2nd CD from my Bf lol cuz I had to have it